/tr>
 

Scottish Highlands,CoffeeCrush,Musical Dreams

Monday, September 21, 2009
Cold Collusion...........
It was deception, or maybe a bit more than that. Her eyes were still, silent and unbroken. There was light peering through the window reflecting on her eyes. The snow was melting, the trees were verdant with fresh foliage and color.

"What's the point of this?" She raised a knife mid-air.

"Did you know anyone, there?"

"No, I was just a passerby."

"What must have happened that day?"

"Who should know?", she screamed.

"You made an entry into that house, that day."

"Yes, on the 24th of December."

"Why would you do that? Why did you go there?"

"For my daughter."

"Why did your daughter go there?"

"She can go anywhere if she wishes to."

"But as a mother, you must know about her whereabouts."

"It's freedom I've granted her."

"To a six year old?"

"Yes."

"You could be arrested in the name of being an irresponsible parent."

"I could, but I won't."

"What makes you say that?"

"Nothing."

"Are you trying to play around with the law? Citizenship does not guarantee you absolute protection."

"No, It doesn't."

"Let's get this straight lady. Just answer one question, in your manner of yes or no. Did you murder the family?"

"No."

"Aren't you lying?"

"There is no basis."

"No basis for arresting you?"

"No basis in your questioning me."

"Now you're going to teach me, how I should be questioning you!"

"No."

"Just admit it, you're guilty. Make my job easy."

"That's not my job."

"Anyway, you're going to be questioned for investigation."

"Not, under my permission."

"Under the permission of the authorities."

"Your authorities, not mine!"

"And who's your authority?"

"I"

"Well, lady, sorry, you're going to have to come with me."

"I won't."

"Bad for you."

The winds wrestled among the woods, a faint echo of pain sounded within them.

It was pure deception.

posted by bereaved vendetta @ 9:46 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A strange medley of what I can give the world of my greatest possession, creative writing.
About Me

Name: bereaved vendetta
About Me: Optically, subjectively, and figuratively: EQUIVALENT Focal plane....
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER