/tr>
 

Scottish Highlands,CoffeeCrush,Musical Dreams

Friday, May 25, 2007
To dear, with love.
Simple messages did I pass,
In complex words using art,
An art called playing with words,
But now what I fear,
Is what I had anticipated earlier,
A strange split,
With no questions,
No realisation,
No answer.
I left myself puzzling,
In the puzzles I created,
Wouldn't it have been better,
Without my personality's interfere,
Which is what has left me so numb,
So stalled am I in dreams and desire,
Stuck in confusion and wonder,
To bring out truth and fact,
The mistake must have been mine,
But it's never to late to apologize,
And so am I,
Not wanting to make the mistake,
All others do make,
And my capabilities are bound to make,
So if you bothered to read this ,
Let me admit something straight,
I miss you too much till date.
posted by bereaved vendetta @ 7:04 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At May 26, 2007 at 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, don't worry, i didn't mention anyone in that post about the friend, so you don't need to assume things...

     
  • At October 14, 2007 at 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sarah this peice is superb for words, i am touched-sijin

     
  • At November 8, 2007 at 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ouchhh....i kno i'm maddddd..tnk u verry much dunno y i'm doin this ..maybe cuz there's 10 minutes 4 vh1 rock rules 2 begin nd i'm utterly bored.....ao chuck it...sorry 4 d interruption..plz contnue wateva u were doin...-shreya ( c'mon kick me !!!)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A strange medley of what I can give the world of my greatest possession, creative writing.
About Me

Name: bereaved vendetta
About Me: Optically, subjectively, and figuratively: EQUIVALENT Focal plane....
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER