/tr>
 

Scottish Highlands,CoffeeCrush,Musical Dreams

Saturday, May 17, 2008
The dreary side of ourselves
Color me pink or color me yellow, I am still the same, blue. Try harder and fail harder, your life is nothing but a faint candle being blown off by a wind. You talk of colors, I talk of shades. You say hues and I say red, yellow and blue. We mean the same thing, and yet we express it in different ways. And doesn't this happen quite often along life? We seethe in a monotony of not being able to express ourselves or convey the right meaning to the other. And the 'best'part is she wants to say or mean exactly the same thing.

Human life is beautiful for we are the supreme species having the ability to express ourselves, yet how does that distance come into being? Or why do we lose ourselves so much to others, that we forget what we want and what we like.
Ok, I know, this is a bit too much.. I should call myself, just a bit too thoughtful these days.......
posted by bereaved vendetta @ 8:36 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At June 18, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did you know that W.Somerset Maugham was an Aquarian?I think views like yours can be spotlessly precieved in his autobiograpical novel-"Of Human Bondage"

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A strange medley of what I can give the world of my greatest possession, creative writing.
About Me

Name: bereaved vendetta
About Me: Optically, subjectively, and figuratively: EQUIVALENT Focal plane....
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER