/tr>
 

Scottish Highlands,CoffeeCrush,Musical Dreams

Saturday, May 26, 2007
Weathering it out
Rainsome feeling in the air,
All is lovely but unfair,
For alone would I love to be left,
But misfortune deprived me of time,
Not only time but the lovely rain too,
For which I dance to a peacock's tune,
What makes the rain so special?
Not only the romantic feeling created,
But the lonesome feeling,
The soft talk with rain,
The lovely company of the tall trees,
The pine drifting through the terraces,
Everything is ecstatic,
How much I miss all of it,
But what does time tell?
That I must wait till then,
But not stop from working,
Could I ask something?
Hasn't that already happened?
Am I not stalled,
And lost in myself,
So I forgot the rest,
And procrastinated till felt.
posted by bereaved vendetta @ 6:01 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At May 26, 2007 at 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    rainsome- huh? well, the first time is very good, but the poem doesn't read well towards the end... your last poem on the rain was better,
    also, do try writing some prose,
    clezevra

     
  • At July 1, 2007 at 9:24 PM, Blogger Clezevra said…

    write something!!!
    absolutely anything'll do.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A strange medley of what I can give the world of my greatest possession, creative writing.
About Me

Name: bereaved vendetta
About Me: Optically, subjectively, and figuratively: EQUIVALENT Focal plane....
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER